Lunes, Enero 27, 2014

Welcome to Blogger, Who Got Away!

Wow! It has been a while since I last posted something here on blogger. For months or actually, a year of being able to not write anything new, I do hope that this new blog will give me a fresh start.

I have decided to make another blog because this one has been inactive and mostly, my contributors were the ones who post stories and other stuff. I will try my best to make this blog, "Who Got Away?" more personal and as much as possible, I'd minimize having contributors so that all posts will be just mine. Having contributors is a good thing though especially if you don't have a lot of time updating your blog.

So how did I come up with the name Who Got Away? I was actually aiming this blog to be named Our Battles but since the address was already taken, I decided to try this one. Other blog names such as This Bottle of Wine, Don't Let Me Know, Calm Under the Waves were chosen but still, I came up with Who Got Away?

So there, welcome to my new blog and I know that it will just keep on getting better!




Sincerely,
Rovi.

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
;